March is here.
Of all months, March is my favorite. You might be wondering why. It’s not the month of the holidays or anything else in terms of birthdays or special occasions. However, it do is the month in which my favorite season starts: SPRING. With the days now getting noticeably longer and some brief mild spells between the cold snaps recently, it won’t be long until the world is lush and green again. And. I. Can’t. Wait. I just love the ease of springtime and I can’t wait for warmer weather and brighter days to come, budding trees and flowers, crocuses, butterflies, songbirds singing, blooming fruit trees, people not wearing jackets and most of all: I can’t wait to drink my first coffee outside again.
Back to fashion. For today, a round-up of what I’ve been wearing in the first two months of 2015 (in random order). Below each image you can find all information on the items I wore. ♡ ENJOY!
1. Black is my happy color – ASOS leather gilet / VERO MODA lace shirt (similar here) / NEW LOOK texture midi skirt (old collection) / SUPERDRY black-gold glitter sneakers / SIX gold plated hoop earrings (similar here).
2. Burgundy – H&M burgundy knit (old collection) (I dig this one from ASOS’ menswear department) / MANGO coated black jeans (similar here) / SUBDUED padded denim jacket / DAILYLOOK glossy ankle boots (old collection).
3. Glossy bomber – mine is from Shoeby. My favorite bomber online is this one: ASOS quilted bomber jacket.
4. Classy Friday – Tartan blazer – SELECTED (now on sale!) / Tartan trousers – SELECTED (whoops.. currently on sale too) / Round sunglasses – AJ Morgan (old collection) (similar ones here) / Black crop top – EPISODE (vintage clothing store in Amsterdam) / Mules in black suede – ASOS / Cross body bag – RIVER ISLAND.
5. Au naturel – Coat in brushed fabric – ASOS / Linen trousers in wide leg – ASOS / Loavers – Urban Outfitters (old collection) (but I found these for you guys) / Sunglasses – get the real deal here: RayBan.
7. Wide leg check trousers – Glossy bomber jacket: Shoeby (old collection) / Wide leg check trousers: ASOS (I’m sorry, just noticed they’re out of stock right now) / Boots: H&M (get the real deal here).
8. Glitters & glasses – RIVER ISLAND – jumper with high neck (similar one over here) / ASOS - red peg trousers / ASOS - glittery pointed ankle boots / NEW LOOK – pin stud bag (previous collection) (but I found you guys this one on sale, yay!) / SPECSAVERS – Spijkers & Spijkers retro glasses.
9. Knitwear & white denim – Knitwear: ASOS jumper (get it here) and MAXMARA shawl (old collection) (similar one on sale here) / Ripped mom jeans: ASOS (over here ladies) / Boots: VAN HAREN (old collection) – but similar here and here.
10. Fringe lacket – Leather fringe jacket – ASOS, get it here / Booties – also ASOS, get them right here / Dark wash mom jeans – American Apparel, which you can find here (unfortunately out of stock).
11. Longline check blazer – VINTAGE longline check blazer (check out this one, this one and this one) / ASOS black crop top / DEPT black leather trousers with jersey pannel (these from SELECTED come pretty close) / KENZAA black quilted bag (you can get it over here ladies).
12. Get them sunnies out – COOLCAT faux leather biker jacket (similar here and here) / ASOS leather gilet / SHOEBY Eksept jogging pants (purchase them here) / TRIP retro round mirror sunglasses (get these sunnies here) / H&M chunky boots (si-sa-similar here).
13. Pinstripe coat – Pinstripe coat in navy blue – ASOS / Indigo blue jeans – ASOS Tall collection / Black crop top with turtle neck – ASOS Tall collection / Glossy pumps – TAMARIS (old collection, but similar here and gorgeous peep toe heeled shoes here).
14. Wearing white – Slouchy coat in brushed fabric – ASOS Tall - now on sale! Gosh, you’re luckier than I was! / Co-ord jumper in cable knit – ASOS - again on sale, dude / Co-ord skirt in cable knit – ASOS - and again… / Chunky ankle boots – H&M – old collection, but find yourself these.
15. Let’s go, black and orange - ASOS orange scuba top with turtleneck and wide sleeve (old collection, but similar here) / THRIFTED black faux fur coat (find yourself a similar one here) / H&M black faux leather skirt (old collection, but similar here) / JANET & JANET black leather boots (similar from CARVELA here).
16. Palazzo sands – LEVI’S vintage denim jacket / EPISODE crop top (similar one from ASOS) / H&M high waisted wide-leg (‘palazzo’) pants (old collection, but similar here and here) / NELLY.COM flats / KENZAA.nl quilted black bag (I’m in love with it).
17. Moto knit – Ripped mom jeans - ASOS / Knitwear, V-neck jumper – vintage – but I found you guys these ones: here and here / Leather sleeveless moto jacket – ASOS / Lace-up ankle boots – VAN HAREN (old collection) – but look over here and here if you wish.
Which look is slash was your favorite? And tell me, which of the four seasons do you like best?