Hope you’re looking forward to the weekend as much as I am! My dad shot these pictures in the middle of the dunes last Wednesday. I think he did a great job this time, I love the natural vibe of these images and my happy face. As you can see, I’m wearing soft pastel-like colors. Pastel and florals are recurring trends which I’m happy to welcome back, since they both are instant mood lifters for me! Yeah even when clouds come blocking our sunny days, I’m a happy girl wearing soft pastel tones and flowery prints! How about you?
♡ Here’s what I’m wearing:
– Longline coat – MONKI (yep I got it, remember I was doubting between 3 spring coats? – find it here)
– Floral top – VINTAGE (get a similar one here)
– Peg trousers – VINTAGE (I found these four for you: 1, 2, 3, 4)
– Heeled sandals – ASOS (you can find them right here, they’re so pretty!)
– Clutch – TOSCA BLU (look at these ones: 1, 2, and 3)